What is black seed oil?
Nigella stiva is a small flowering shrub with purple or wite_tinged flowers grows in eastern Europe,the middle east,and western Asia.
While it may look unsuspecting,the shrub produce fruit that have tiny black seed these seeds have been use in remedies for thousands of years.
Archaeologists even found black seeds in king tut’s tomb,emphasising their importance in history for healing and protection.they’re also used in cooking to add flavour to breads curries, and pickles.when eaten,the seeds have a bitter flavour that’s often compared to cumin or oregano.
Some additional name of black seed oil includes:
- Black caraway
- Black cumin
- Black onion seed
Black seed is oil has been shown to have antioxidants properties.these can help relieve inflammation inside the body and on the skin.herbs and supplements are not monitored by the FDA.research and use reputable brand.
Black seed oil health benefits
Black seed oil has shown promise in treating some of the most common health conditions including high blood pressure and asthma.it also shows strong antifungal activity against candida albicans_yeast that can overgrowth in the body and lead to candidiasis.example of other black seed health benefits include:
- Reducing high blood pressure..taking black cumin seeds extract for two a months has been shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is middle elevated.
- Reducing high blood cholesterol:taking black seed oil has been to reduce high cholesterol.its high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthier cholesterol levels.examples of these fatty acids include linoleic acids and oleic acid.the levels of the oil can vary depending on where the black seeds are grown.peapole may also see results when consuming the crushed seed.
- Improving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms..taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammation rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Decreasing asthma symptoms:the anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving asthma symptoms.its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may also help with bronchitis symptoms.
- Reducing stomach upset:taking black seed oil is associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. the oil help to reduce gas,stomach bloating,and the incidence of ulcers as well.
Black seed oil is also thought to have anticancer properties.it may help fight against cancer against skin cancer when applied properly.
Portions of black seed oil know as thymoquino and other seed potions were able to reduce the growth of tumours in lab rats.the oil also may help to reduce the tissue damaging effects of radiation that is used to kill cancer cells.but these results haven’t been studied in humans black seed oil shouldn’t be use as a substitute for conventional treatment.
Is black seed oil safe?
It is possible that black seed oil can increase the effect of medicine that the body processes through the cytochrom p450 pathway.enymes in this pathway metabolize 90 percent of common medications.example of common medications can include beta-blockers such as metoprolol (lopressor)and the blood thinner warfarin (coumadin).
If you take any prescription medication regularly,talk to your doctor before starting to take black seed oil.you shouldn’t stop taking any of your regular medications without talking to your doctor first.
Black seed oil can be helpful to liver function,but taking too much black seed oil can also be harmful to your liver and kidney.if you have problems with either of these organs,talk to your doctor to determine a safe dose (if any).also,topical black seed oil can cause allergic reactions.do a patch test before applying it to a large area on your skin.http://wew.nutraingredents-usa.com